What’s the best Small Business phone system? Join Dave and Shannon today on episode 139 of the Small Business Show to hear about options ranging from pricey PBX systems, to Voice Over IP services like Phone.com, RingCentral and Grasshopper.
During the discussion, Shannon spends some time pointing out how critical your phone auto-attendant can be when showing your customers what type of company you are. Current and potential clients will quickly learn about your business, based on how they are treated when calling your Small Business.
We then jump into a discussion about mobile phone plans using traditional carriers, along with new offerings from Xfinity Mobile. Watch out for hardware compatibility issues and be sure to do the math correctly when comparing plans.
Join us today and then share your phone tips at the Small Business Support Group!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #139 October 5, 2017
- 00:01:08 Beware of too much time on your hands
- 00:02:30 Gone is the $10,000 PBX Phone System!
- 00:05:25 Are wired phones obsolete for your business?
- 00:12:14 Your phone system’s auto-attendant defines you
- 00:15:53 Question your existing systems
- 00:18:57 Beware the snowballs
- 00:23:26 Xfinity Mobile
- 00:27:15 Make sure you do the math!
- 00:29:14 SBS 139 Outtro