It is doing 2 things :
- it is adding “speed” (the higher the “speed” the “faster” the ema – without changing the ema period). Speed can be set as fractional value
- it is adding implicit smoothing – hence the same period ema is less smooth that this indicator even when they are producing similar values (the values can never be exactly the same)
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
EMA Variation MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
EMA Variation MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform:
- $30 Xmas Welcome Bonus to start trading
- 120% Deposit Bonus up to $40,000
- MT4 and MT5 trading platform
- Mobile versions of MT4
- 170+ trading instruments
How to install EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove EMA Variation MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
EMA Variation MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: