Coral indicator is a colored moving average.
It has two configurable parameters:
- Coefficient – smoothing ratio (*)
- Applied price
Coral = (-0.064) * B6 + 0.672 * B5 – 2.352 * B4 + 2.744 * B3
B6 = Coefficient * B5 + coeff2 * PrevB6
B5 = Coefficient * B4 + coeff2 * PrevB5
B4 = Coefficient * B3 + coeff2 * PrevB4
B3 = Coefficient * B2 + coeff2 * PrevB3
B2 = Coefficient * B1 + coeff2 * PrevB2
B1 = Coefficient * Applied price + coeff2 * PrevB1
coeff2 = 1.0 – Coefficient
MT5 Indicators – Download Instructions
Coral MT5 Indicator is a Metatrader 5 (MT5) indicator and the essence of this technical indicator is to transform the accumulated history data.
Coral MT5 Indicator provides for an opportunity to detect various peculiarities and patterns in price dynamics which are invisible to the naked eye.
Based on this information, traders can assume further price movement and adjust their strategy accordingly. Click here for MT5 Strategies
Recommended Forex Metatrader 5 Trading Platform
- Free $30 To Start Trading Instantly
- Deposit Bonus up to $5,000
- Unlimited Loyalty Program
- Awards Winning Trading Broker
How to install Coral MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your MetaTrader 5 Chart?
- Download Coral MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Copy Coral MT5 Indicator.mq5 to your Metatrader 5 Directory / experts / indicators /
- Start or restart your Metatrader 5 Client
- Select Chart and Timeframe where you want to test your mt5 indicator
- Search “Custom Indicators” in your Navigator mostly left in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click on Coral MT5 Indicator.mq5
- Attach to a chart
- Modify settings or press ok
- Indicator Coral MT5 Indicator.mq4 is available on your Chart
How to remove Coral MT5 Indicator.mq5 from your Metatrader 5 Chart?
- Select the Chart where is the Indicator running in your Metatrader 5 Client
- Right click into the Chart
- “Indicators list”
- Select the Indicator and delete
Coral MT5 Indicator (Free Download)
Click here below to download: