Credibility and trust are a critical part of Small Business success. Potential customers need to know that your business is trustworthy and that your employees are working on the customer’s best interests.
A Credibility Funnel is a path used to build trust with potential customers and to remove any concerns about doing business with you. The Credibility Funnel ultimately leads to more customers, more sales, more business.
Join your hosts Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean today as they discuss how to add instant credibility to your Small Business and how to develop a Credibility Funnel to exponentially increase your credibility with potential customers. Listen in and then join us at the Small Business Show Support Group!
- Small Business Show #259 for Wednesday, January 22, 2019
- 00:00:00 Part 1: Define Your Own Credibility
- Define your personal brand
- Licenses and Permits
- Location and/or Website
- Friendly Staff & Friendly Messaging
- 00:18:54 SPONSOR: TextExpander.com/podcast gets you 20% off your first year
- 00:21:20 Part 2: Get Involved
- Communicate – Share your business’s highlight reel
- Chamber of Commerce
- Local business groups
- Young Entrepreneurs Council
- Do good
- Donate a percentage of profits
- Do something for veterans, students, seniors
- Buy a banner at your local high school
- Promote your involvement
- Teach, and be taught!
- Teach at conferences
- Learn about and get certifications
- Know Your Own Value
- People are drawn to confidence
- The Credibility Funnel – Get someone else to talk about your business
- Publish in order to widen the funnel
- Have easy-to-remember information
- Add Value
- Level up the relationship after the sale
- 00:43:37 SBS 259 Outtro