September 9, 2020
Why do some people seem to be so lucky? Can you make yourself luckier than others? How can luck impact your Small Business? Join Dave Hamilton and Shannon Jean today for episode 293 of the Small Business Show to answer these questions and more!
- 00:00:00 Small Business Show #293 for Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- 00:02:16 Topic: Amplifying Luck
- Let the Good Stuff in!
- Luck is a State of Mind
- The Power of Positive Thinking “Expect the best, and luck will find you”
- The User Manual for Life: Control your own reality
- 00:06:44 Compartmentalize Your Life
- Learn about compartmentalization:
- 00:11:11 SPONSOR: OTIS. Your New Digital Marketing Assistant. Get $25 Ad Credit at MeetOTIS.com/sbs
- 00:13:26 SPONSOR: PDFPen from Smile. Whether you’re on the road or at your desk, need advanced editing features or just want to sign and email back a contract, PDFpen has you covered.
- 00:15:20 Prepare Your Network
- The Humble Rock Star Dichotomy
- 00:19:11 Be comfortable taking risks – help with getting comfortable with risk.
- 00:24:46 Prepare Your Business
- Have cash reserves
- Have systems in place to run your current business
- Have your own system of reminders to keep you on track
- Begin and end your day with two questions
- How much cash is in the bank?
- How much cash did I generate today?
- 00:31:30 Take all the swings!
- 00:34:48 SBS 293
Spread the love